A new touch on the classic farmhouse style home with beautiful finishing touches.
Chip and Joanna eat your hearts out. With this home, we channeled our inner ‘Fixer Upper’ without the, you know, fixer upper part. With this Modern Farmhouse project, our owners got the very best of brand-new, high-end construction and that beautiful, homey feel the whole family will love.
The Modern Farmhouse features a multi-level layout with large, open living-and-dining area. Custom cabinetry in the beautiful, high-ceiling kitchen. The walk-out lower level brought this project’s “livability” level up another notch.
We’re all doing a little more “work from home” these days, too, so the Modern Farmhouse has a right-sized home office, perfect for a private phone call or a full day working on your lap top. One of our favorite parts of this new home is the library ladder room that can serve as anything from a pantry, to kids homework storage, to a certified library filled with your favorite titles.
The home features beautiful, custom finishes centered around a rustic wood-burning stove our buddy Chip would LOVE on those cool fall and chilly winter days. An oversized garage, and huge amounts of natural light top off this project.
- Master Suite with walk-in closet and private bathroom
- 3 additional bedrooms
- 2 additional bathrooms w/ custom cabinetry
- Gourmet kitchen w/ gas stove and custom cabinetry
- Home office
- Pantry/library ladder room
- Jotul gas stove with brick hearth
- Gas forced-air multi-zone heating and cooling system
- Oversized, three-stall garage
- Walk-out lower level with lover-level patio
- 1742 Sq. Ft. Main and upper bedrooms
- 897 Sq. Ft. lower level
- 1078 Sq. Ft. Garage
Plan Available to Customize. Give us a call to visit about making this plan just right for you.